Setting up Online Price Retrieval

subscribe307 at verizon.net subscribe307 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 26 11:25:11 EDT 2009

Thanks for the help.  I am using Windows XP OS.  You are right, Perl.exe
is not in the Path.  It is in a subdirectory so now how do I add it to
Path?  I didn't install Perl in the C: root directory to keep the file
system organized with all programs in one directory (Program Files)
unless it is absolutely necessary for them to run in the root directory
Mike.