Problem sizing the Balance column

Joel Thibault (Gnucash) ie37pjv02 at sneakemail.com
Sun Apr 26 11:59:47 EDT 2009

I have a display problem for certain accounts; I've only noticed that
this is true for Mutual Funds.

I can resize most columns normally by dragging the right edge of the
column name, but not the rightmost Balance column, because it doesn't
have an edge.  (For my other accounts, there is an edge.)  It's not
simply a problem of hiding off the edge of the window, since changing
the window's size and using the horizontal scroll does nothing.

Has anyone seen this problem?
I have Gnucash 2.2.8 on OS X 10.5 from Macports.

Thanks,
Joel

--
Joel Thibault [AIM: Jole Tebo]