No subject

Sat Apr 18 09:13:09 EDT 2009

automated account setup under the OFX tab utilizing "Get Accounts".

Everything seems to proceed correctly but then the account settings never
show up under the Accounts tab.

I have tried, based on info in the wiki, to set up the account without the
"Support Account List Download" checkbox selected, close it, and then
restart but the accounts still never show up. I've restarted both the wizard
and the app itself including a reboot.

I have tried this with both AMEX and a Compass bank account with the same
results. My attempts at manually entering the account info have also been
stymied.

I am trying to install GnuCash on an Ubuntu machine to see if I have better
luck with it and can then glean the correct account settings but am not that
far yet.

Any suggestions or (oh please) easy solutions, hallowed gnucash expert
legions?