Accounts Tree - viewing hidden accounts.

Robin Laing MeSat at TelusPlanet.net
Tue Apr 28 22:24:50 EDT 2009

Hello I am a new user and not a list subscriber.

I was setting up the accounts and clicked the "Hidden" button on my
Assets place holder.  Now I cannot see or edit any of my asset accounts.
  I have searched the help, FAQ, bugzilla and mail list for this problem.

The account is not visible so I cannot deselect the hidden choice by
using the edit feature.  If I use the filter and only choose assets, I
end up with nothing being displayed.

They show up in the account summary.

I don't want to re-enter all the accounts.

Is there a view all or unhide selection?

In the mail list archives, there is a discussion about editing the XML
files and I did this but it isn't the best way.  If there is now nice
easy way, it is time to put in an RFE.

Thank you.
Robin.