web interface? multi-user mode?

Victor Chudnovsky victor.chudnovsky at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 12:47:49 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I see from the Internet archives that there has been some discussion of this
in the past and the answer was negative. I am wondering whether anything has
changed regarding plans to have a web interface to GnuCash. Also, what about
multi-user mode?

My motivation: my partner would like to keep an eye on finances on his
iPhone, a la Mint or Quicken Online, and this is a large part of his
resistance to embracing GnuCash. I don't want to give up the power and
flexibility of GnuCash, so having a (simpler?) web interface to the program
would seem to solve our problem nicely.

Thanks,

Victor