About GnuCash lists

AmigaPhil AmigaPhil at ping.be
Wed Apr 29 15:23:01 EDT 2009

I noticed those two lines are added to messages posted on the lists.

How about modifying the Mailman configuration a bit to add a

When sending a reply to the sender and CC it to the list,
the recipient is receiving a message without the header
details about the list.  (Here, I'm sorting mailing-lists
messages on the List-Id: header field.)

A Reply-To: field will help people to avoid to accidentally
send messages privately (and omitting the list).
No more need to manually add a CC for the list, and received
messages are more easily identified and grouped/sorted on
the recipient side.

If possible, how about using the sender's name in that field ?
So a header string like:

AmigaPhil