Handling bond purchases and sales

subscribe307 at verizon.net subscribe307 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 29 17:20:09 EDT 2009

I am trying to set up an automatic sale of a bond when it matures.  When
I enter all the data in the scheduled transaction and check the box to
create automatically I get the dialog box saying "Scheduled Transactions
with variables cannot be automatically created" when the transaction is
completed with the OK.  I don't understand what is considered a variable
or if there is a way around this to have this transaction created
automatically.
The second question I have is what to use as a symbol/abbreviation in
order to receive updated quotes for a bond in the US in the New Security
information when setting up the account under the Security/currency entry.