Handling bond purchases and sales

subscribe307 at verizon.net subscribe307 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 30 11:10:05 EDT 2009

I am trying to schedule the sale and interest payments so that they
don't show up in the chart of accounts Total(USD) like they would if
they are post-dated in the register.  The automatic entry works fine for
the interest payments but not the sale.  I am trying to make the
Total(USD) be the current asset total since the total several years from
now is not very useful.
My question on the symbol is what do I use for a quote source and then
how do I determine their symbol?