"SAVE" Option blocked

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Wed Aug 5 18:52:47 EDT 2009

If you are using an existing XML file from 2.2.X, then SAVE should be enabled.  If you are using a database (sqlite3/mysql/pgsql), then every time you make a change, it is immediately saved to the database, so you don't need to use SAVE.  Therefore, it is disabled.

If you are using an XML file, then this is a bug.

Phil