Problems including all of my expense accounts in expense reports.

Scott Garman sgarman at zenlinux.com
Fri Aug 7 17:10:23 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm using Gnucash v2.2.6 which comes with Ubuntu Jaunty.

I have over 30 expense accounts, of which 20+ include expenses during a
typical month. I wish to list these monthly expense account totals using
the pie chart expense report.

However, when I try to generate the report, gnucash refuses to display
more than 19 accounts, and lumps the remaining ones together in an
"Other" expense category. I've tried manually entering a higher number
in the Maximum Slices text box, but it resets back to 19 slices
immediately.

I believe this behavior is new since I upgraded from the version of
Gnucash included with Ubuntu Hardy, which displayed all of my expense
accounts as desired in its reports.

Is there something I need to do to work around this problem?

Thanks,

Scott

--
Scott Garman