Question about Gnucash tutorial

Tim T. tim.timmerman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 14:12:53 EDT 2009

Apart from the email fail..

I just worked through the 4.2.2 section of the tutorial using a fresh
download of 2.3.3 on Windows Vista again.

Unfortunately, that doesn't work as advertised. Instead of the list of
deposits to the tax accounts, I get a list of withdrawals from the
checking account, and an imbalance of 940 Euro.

With tab, I can indeed get 'more lines'.. But the tutorial doesn't
work as described in the manual..

Could somebody with more experience please check this ? (And explain
what I should have done ?)

Thanks,
 TimT.