Saving report options

Michael Leone turgon at mike-leone.com
Tue Aug 11 15:45:06 EDT 2009

GnuCash 2.2.9, on WinXP Pro SP3.

I want to save various sets of options for a report (specifically, the
Income and Expense Chart). I'd like to save a set of options with some
accounts excluded, a set with the accounts included, different date
ranges, etc. But it doesn't appear to be any way to save different
(named) options for this report. Any way to save them? So that I don't
have to go and re-enter all the options I want, for the different
permutations I am looking for?

--
Michael J. Leone, <mailto:turgon at mike-leone.com>