where is cost center?

Zhang Weiwu zhangweiwu at realss.com
Wed Aug 12 21:31:19 EDT 2009

Derek Atkins wrote:
> Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu at realss.com> writes:
>

>> when I issue invoice, I want to set action to "day" instead of
>> "hours"/"Project"/"material". I was told this is managed in the cost
>> center which I couldn't find on the menu bar nor by searching on google.
>> What should I do?
>>

> Type in "Day" into the field.

Thanks. I guess cost center is something hopped to be there. So someone
on the spot might find it better to update the document now:) there
could be others who have the same question in mind but didn't post on
the mailing list (statistic show 1/7 of opensource product users
participates mailing list discussion, 6/7 doesn't. I myself also don't
know where the 6/7 are, when I am in local Linux user group all are
mailing list posters so I guess the 6/7 also don't participate local
user groups.)