missing and 0.00 discovercard transactions

Lauren Halverson lauren.halverson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 20:17:39 EDT 2009

I've noticed some problems with using gnucash to download the
transactions from my discovercard.
Each month, some transactions do not download at all, and
additionally, extra transactions w/ a 0.00 amount show up.
The numbers of these do not seem to be equal (That is, I don't think
I'm getting a 0,00 transaction for each missing transaction). I've
tried setting the date range of the transaction request back to the
previous month to see if the transactions ever show up, but they do
not.
The 0.00 are not a big problem, but the missing ones are since it
means I need to keep every receipt and check each one against the
downloaded transactions to see which are missing.

Does anyone else have this problem with Discover? Know of a fix?
Thanks,
Lauren