Importing QIF

Öhreneder Christian Christian.Oehreneder at kapsch.net
Tue Aug 18 05:33:45 EDT 2009

My QIF looks like this:

!Type:Bank
D27.06.2009
U-34.50
T-34.50
MBezahlung Maestro                            MC/000001293|C&A 1140     1325  K1 27.06.UM 11.00
LAufwendungen:Christian:Kleidung
^
D27.06.2009
U-90.00
T-90.00
MAuszahlung Maestro                           MC/000001292|BANKOMAT 25991 KARTE1 27.06.UM 09.25
LAktiva:Christian:Barvermögen:Bargeld
^

Where the first is a transfer to an expense account and the second is a transfer to my wallet (asset account). I read the QIF spec and tried other ways of generating the QIF but none worked. The way it is written above seems to me the most straightforward ... except that it does not work.

Any suggestions?

Br
Christian