Startup time

Michael Leone turgon at mike-leone.com
Wed Aug 19 08:16:00 EDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 7:50 AM, Mike or Penny
Novack<stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com> wrote:

>> Unfortunately, there are situations where the only way a user can retain a
>> report is to leave it open from session to session. The last I heard,
>> multicolumn reports fall into this category.

I tried to do as another poster suggested, and re-name a Income and
Expense Barchart report, so that I could save the customizations to it
(I wanted to exclude specific accounts, etc). While the report title
changed, it did not save the report. Once I closed the tab, the report
disappeared, and I had to completely re-do all my selections, the next
time I wanted to run that specific report. So I had to leave it open
all the time, if I wanted to see the report the way I wanted, So it's
not just multicolumn reports.

--
Michael J. Leone, <mailto:turgon at mike-leone.com>