entry transaction not only at bottom

rsbrux at yahoo.com rsbrux at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 17:59:54 EDT 2009

IMHO, the existing sort by transaction date is the only order that makes sense.  I would not want a sort by entry date.  As a solution to the navigation problem discussed in this thread, I would favor either option 1 (insert line) or option 3 (popup dialog), as described in the message below.  BTW, I am familiar with this problem from Quicken, which works the same way, but never found it more than a minor annoyance.  However, I probably don't have enough transaction volume to make it a real problem.