AqBanking Wizard

Rolf Endres rendres at web.de
Mon Aug 24 16:13:55 EDT 2009

Hi there,

I have realised that if I install an old version 2.2.9. and then load 2.3.4 over that, aqbanking
works fine (but I get dll issues). The moment I uninstall that 2.3.4, and then properly do a
clean install of 2.3.4, the dll issues are sorted, but acbanking stops working.

What do I need do activate acbanking in 2.3.4. - is this a Windows installaiton issue?

Regards,
Rolf