Unstable version 2.3.4 and dates

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Tue Aug 25 10:12:01 EDT 2009

Unstable version 2.3.4 has a major problem with storing/loading date or date/time values into postgresql or mysql databases, so the bug reports are coming in.  A fix is already available, so I'm going to create 2.3.5 as soon as I can (today or tomorrow).  This will push the string freeze to 2.3.6 which will be near the end of the first week of September.  If that date causes anyone problems (if you want to finish something and get it in before the string freeze), let me know.

Phil