GnuCash v2.2.9 and Quicken 2000 Deluxe

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 00:44:08 EST 2009

I'm copying my response to gnucash-user so others can weigh in...
please copy the email list on any follow-ups.

As I mentioned earlier, you should see an option in Quicken to export
your accounts to QIF.

Try this procedure from the Intuit web site (found using Google):
    http://web.intuit.com/support/quicken/2000/win/2159.html