custom reports

Guillermo Uriarte guiuriarte at yahoo.es
Tue Dec 8 17:01:08 EST 2009

Hello,

well I haven't really had an in depth look at the predefined reports. But in any case I want to make my own reports because of I am of the kind of person that likes to make things by himself. I will have a look on this SCHEMA language.

By the way, are there no standard web forums for GnuCash?

Thanks and regards