Fwd: Troubles with price retrieval

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 22 09:39:25 EST 2009

Doug Brown <toquehead at gmail.com> writes:

[snip]
> Now that I don't understand. What version of FQ do you have? The format of the
> stockhouse.com page changed a while back, but I think it was fixed in FQ 1.15
> or maybe earlier.

I have 1.13.  Yes, I know it's old.  But it works for the quote
sources I use so I've never had a need to update it.

[snip]
> Oops. Typo. Yes the source is stockhousecanada_fund, and that is what I used
> with gnc-fq-dump and in GC.
>
> If I use the correct source, gnc-fq-dump works fine for me:
>
> C:\Program Files\gnucash\bin>perl gnc-fq-helper
> (stockhousecanada_fund "cho304")
> (("cho304" (symbol . "cho304") (gnc:time-no-zone . "2009-12-11 12:00:00")
> (last . 14.9602) (currency . "CAD")))

This looks fine to me.  This should work just fine from GnuCash!
Make sure you have this correct quote source and symbol set up
in your stock editor.

The only other question I would have is whether you have multiple
versions of gnucash installed on your system?

[snip]