Stock Prices

brad bradhaack at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 28 21:58:11 EST 2009

Why is this here then?  If gnucash doesn't need it & the update quotes
feature doesn't need it then it seems to me it shouldn't be here.  I'm
sure I have hundreds of useless mouse clicks picking the correct Type
because importing OFX files is buggy and often times a window pops up
asking me to 'Select security/currency' redundant times.  The help pages
don't say it isn't needed.
Sorry for the rant, but 'features' of little use are more harm than
good.