Present balance

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 29 14:07:02 EST 2009

Okay, not sure if this belongs here, or on a dev list,

Feeling adventurerous, I've managed to dig through code and figure where the present balance is calculated for the main account screen, something that bothers me (maybe not others?) is that present balance for higher level accounts shows 0, where total balance includes all sub-accounts, now I see in the code this is just a flag that's set, TRUE for the total balance, FALSE for most of the other balance calculations.

Anyone know what reasoning was for most of those other balance calculations not to recurse sub-accounts (except perhaps time for the calculations)

- James Duerr

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com