Stock Prices

brad bradhaack at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 29 14:55:45 EST 2009

Well... I try to be organized, but I organize my stocks/funds in
accounts.  I'm starting to see how it could be used in a report for
organization, but I think most folks don't care if their stock is traded
on the AMEX, NYSE, or EUREX.   It's not obvious that this field is only
to help the users be organized.

>From the help:

Type: Indicates for stocks the exchange on which a stock is
         traded. For mutual funds use the FUND type.

On the OFX,  I'm pretty sure it isn't an OFX file issue, but I'll look
at that to make sure.  I'm not sure how I can clarify or simplify the
problem so someone else can debug it.