Error importing qif files from Capitalone

Rob Hymns hymnsie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 15:37:48 EST 2009

Thanks Charles
Here's what I get:

Line 3: Some characters have been converted according to your locale.
Converted to: -£35.00
Line 11: Some characters have been converted according to your locale.
Converted to: -£56.50
Line 19: Some characters have been converted according to your locale.
Converted to: -£65.00
Line 27: Some characters have been converted according to your locale.
Converted to: -£56.50
Line 35: Some characters have been converted according to your locale.
Converted to: £295.48
Line 43: Some characters have been converted according to your locale.
Converted to: -£30.00
Line 51: Some characters have been converted according to your locale.
Converted to: -£56.50
Line 59: Some characters have been converted according to your locale.
Converted to: -£105.00
Line 67: Some characters have been converted according to your locale.
Converted to: -£29.00
Line 75: Some characters have been converted according to your locale.
Converted to: -£44.00
Line 83: Some characters have been converted according to your locale.
Converted to: -£30.00
Line 91: Some characters have been converted according to your locale.
Converted to: -£42.01
Line 99: Some characters have been converted according to your locale.
Converted to: -£48.50
Line 107: Some characters have been converted according to your locale.
Converted to: -£48.50
Transaction amount: Unrecognized or inconsistent format.

Rob