importing qfx registers as USD not CAD

Girard Aquino girardaquino at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 21:31:35 EST 2009

hi. I am suddenly having problems when importing the transactions for a
new CC my wife has. I created a new liabilities>CC>HBC to import the
transactions, but when I do , they go to Imbalace - USD and not
Imbalance - CAD. this is causing problems and is asking me to "expand
the transaction in order to modify its exchange rates". i've tried
setting the currency of Imbalance-USD to CAD, but doesn't do my any good.

the problem is that the values do not show up in the balance column and
therefore i cannot track the account. i paid for it already using my
checking account and that transaction is entered in the account,
therefore it shows as (-) because there wasn't any charged transaction
recorded. can anyone help please...