repaying credit

Eric Anopolsky erpo41 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 01:30:55 EST 2009

Hi all,

For a while, I've had an arrangement with a friend to use my consumer
credit. He tells me what he wants, I buy it with a credit card, and he
repays me. I've been keeping track of this by making a transfer from my
credit card account to an asset account named after him for each
purchase. I've also made a transfer from the asset account to my
checking account each time he has repaid me.

For the past few months, he hasn't been able to repay me. This isn't a
problem since we worked out an arrangement in advance. Now it's time for
him to pay, and he understandably wants to see his "account history"
with me.

A natural way to do that would be to print out the register for the
account with his name, showing the full history of purchases and
repayments. But, I don't see an option to do this.

Suggestions?

Cheers,
Eric