osx and ofx online banking..

sergio_101 sergiolist at village-buzz.com
Mon Feb 9 09:48:42 EST 2009

just checking to see if anyone has gotten online banking to work in
osx using ofx..

i have installed gnucash using darwin ports.. there was really no
mention of installing and compiling with the ofx options when i first
installed, but it appears that you can do ofx on my install...

i have set up my bank, but when i go to retrieve accounts, a window
will open up, download and process the certificate, then upon failure,
the window just shuts down.

unfortunately, it happens so fast, that i can't see what it's doing..

is there anywhere where the info that showed up on the dialog is logged?

thanks!

--
___
peace,