Password Feature

Ray Little ray at rlla.com
Sun Feb 15 08:18:43 EST 2009

I disagree with you on the need for a password feature.  First, not
everyone uses Linux (it would be great if they did but that's another
argument).

In your argument against a built-in password feature you mention how
you're not sure you could do it well.  However, I'm not under attack by
the Russians (or the Chinese).  I would like a much smaller measure of
protection.  I'm using a WinXP system in my office and it would be nice
to have a little something to keep the curious grandkids or guests at
bay when I step away from the computer.

Thanks,
Ray