are scheduled/recurring transactions ignored by reports?

kevinfishburne kevinfishburne at eightvirtues.com
Wed Feb 25 01:56:39 EST 2009

I think this post

http://www.nabble.com/Beginner-help%3A--budgets-and-scheduled-transactions-td22123915.html#a22123915

may have been asking the same question, but to make sure I thought I'd
phrase it differently. Do any of the reports take scheduled transactions
into account? Any report I run shows the actual scheduled transaction (the
one I entered manually prior to scheduling it), but not the future
occurrences of it within the report's specified date range.

If this is the case, has anyone written or modified an existing report so
that it is capable of using scheduled transactions? Having no practical way
to project one's finances into the future would cripple an otherwise
fantastic program.

-----
Kevin Fishburne, Eight Virtues
www:  http://sales.eightvirtues.com http://sales.eightvirtues.com