Export transatctions

Neil neil at chapellane69.free-online.co.uk
Sat Jan 3 14:47:09 EST 2009

Can anyone help me by giving me a clue as to how I can export transactions in some simple CSV-style format?  All I've managed so far is to use the "transaction report" to create lists of relevant transactions.  I can export these as html, but that's not very helpful to someone else, who wants to import them into a spreadsheet package.

At the moment, I'm not completely sure why he wants to import them into a spreadsheet.  I'll find that out tomorrow.  But if in the meantime, anyone can tell me how to do it, that would be handy.

The other thing, there are a lot of split transactions in my accounts, e.g. when I've paid in a wadge which is actually from several different income streams.  In the transaction lists for the income accounts, the other account is (rather unhelpfully it seems to me) named as "split".  Is there a way to show the name of the account that the split transaction is from instead?

Thanks.

Neil