Password protection?

Rafferty Uy rafferty.uy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 03:58:52 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm just wondering if GnuCash now has a password protect feature, and if so,
where?
*(I did make a some searches and found reasons why it will not be
implemented... but the threads I found was many years back, maybe there's a
solution now)*

If it still does not have a password protect feature, may I ask how you
protect your data? I'm a simple home user with a windows log-in account used
by the entire family... so I can't rely on any windows log-in method to
secure my data.

Thanks!

Rafferty D. Uy
Software Engineer @ ease solutions Pte. Ltd.
MBA Student @ National University of Singapore

"Business is a game, the greatest game in the world if you know how to play
it."
~ Thomas J Watson (Founder of IBM)