Error installing gnucash2.2.8 on Mac OS X 10.5.6 (Intel)

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:15:21 EST 2009

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 9:45 AM, Tom Carroll <cgbosntom at mac.com> wrote:

>  Ah, yes – I installed Gimp.  So I wonder if I need to remove the quartz
> version and reinstall the regular X11 version?

Sounds like it... since you have other software (Gimp) using X11, I think
you'd have to install a second copy of macports to get GnuCash built without
it. I have been investigating how to package together GnuCash into a .app so
it can readily distributed, but I don't have much time for it right now.

> BTW – Thank you for your help.

No problem.

-Charles