Question on Proximo in Billing terms

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 14 13:25:21 EST 2009

Hi,

There is no way to get a Proximo term to be due in the "current" month.
It is ALWAYS either "month+1" or "month+2" depending on whether the post
date is before or after the cutoff.   A negative cutoff just counts backwards
from the last day of the month (e.g., a cutoff of -1 will be the last day
of the month).

-derek