Your help please

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Jan 15 17:01:18 EST 2009

On Thursday 15 January 2009, Earle Rheaume wrote:
> I am not able to enter any transactions. Please advise...

It seems you Sharon's account is setup as a placeholder, which means it can
only contain sub accounts, but you can't enter transactions directly into the
account itself.

Simply do as the message suggests: In the account window, select the Sharon2
account, click on "Edit" (or via the right mouse button menu) and turn off the
placeholder checkbox.

After that, you will be able to enter transactions.

Geert