Finance::Quote ??

Georg Stapper georgstapper at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 13:43:47 EST 2009

Hi there,

I did not get an answer to my previous mail. So, I try to be a bit more precise and attach some screen shots.

Finance::Quote updates only the exchange rate for the currency associated with Window's regional settings (locale). I am trying to get all exchange rates for three different currencies. For all three currencies the "Get Online Quote" flag is set in the Security Editor.  See attached pdf.

If I change the regional settings e.g. to ZAR then Finance::Quote updates the exchange rates for ZAR, but not the others and vice versa. However, it does not work. Is there anything I could have possibly forgotten?

I am using GnuCash 2.2.8 and ActivePerl 5.10 on Windows XP.

Best regards,
Georg