GnuCash Launcher

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 01:58:49 EST 2009

The errors you describe remind me of the problems I see with the fink version of 2.2.8 under my 10.5.6. The solution here was to follow the instruction to issue the following commands at the terminal prompt:

source /sw/bin/init.sh ; /sw/bin/gnucash &

I created an Automator app that does this in a shell script successfully.

David