Stock software, trendlines

Julius commercials at gmx.net
Sat Jan 17 14:02:02 EST 2009

On Sat, 2009-01-17 at 12:29 -0600, Mark wrote:
> Because I am one tinfoil-hat-wearing, paranoid individual, I am a little
> hesitant to show a lot of screenshots... as this is pretty detailed
> financial information.

Ok, ive setup cacti for bandwith monitoring, so i know how it looks.
I guess you can draw all kinds of averages in the graph, is it also
possible to connect the lowest prices over some time with a straight
line that continues as the graph "grows" (more data is added).
A way to connect two or more points by hand would be enough.

Julius