Import contacts list from Quickbooks Pro 2007 to Gnucash

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Jan 17 23:17:21 EST 2009

There are a bunch of ways:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=csv+to+qif&btnG=Search

But honestly your best bet is to just call it a flag day for, say, Jan 1.
Don't worry about 2008 transactions in GnuCash, just start with 1/1/09

-derek