Unable to get online banking started.

Frank H. Ellenberger f.ellenberger at online.de
Sun Jan 18 14:32:27 EST 2009

Hi,

I am sorry, that I probably can not answer your questios en detail, as I am
not on Windows, but before your request gets lost ...

Am Saturday 10 January 2009 04:08:45 schrieb Hugo Corona:
> Gents and ladies:
>
> I am using GnuCash version 2.2.5 ( This copy was built from r17141 on
> 2008-04-27.) and have been trying to get online banking going but I
> can't. The wizard says I need to install QT. So I downloaded the Java
> version (QT for Application Development
> (http://trolltech.com/downloads/opensource) but don't know what to
> install and how to do it (the name of the folder comes out as
> qtjambi-win32gpl-4.4.3_01).
:

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Windows#2.2.0_only:_Online_Banking_Setup_Druid_.28needs_Qt.29
says: Don't do this for gnucash-2.2.1 or higher, as this ships with its own
version of the Qt libraries in the gnucash/bin directory!

So, it is probably easier, you follow the instructions on
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Windows.

HTH
Frank