QT

Rex Lewis lewis.rex at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 18:47:22 EST 2009

Derek Atkins wrote:
> Rex Lewis <lewis.rex at gmail.com> writes:
>

>> Derek Atkins wrote:
>>
>>> HI,

>>> What is your Windows Username?
>>>

>>> -derek
>>>

>> If by Windows user name you mean my membership in this user group, it
>> is rexlewis61. Otherwise I'm not sure what you are asking for. By the
>> way, I am using Windows XP, Home Edition, Version 2002, Service Pack
>> 3.
>>

> Nope, I don't mean anything about this group.  I literally mean "what
> is the name of your windows user"?  What's the full path to your
> windows documents folder?
>
> Windows allows characters in usernames that aren't valid characters
> so I'm trying to determine if that's the case here.

> -derek

Hi Derek,
    Thanks for the explanation. The full path to my documents folder is
c:\Documents and Settings\Rex Lewis\My Documents.  The path to where the
gnucash books are stored is c:\Documents and Settings\Rex
Lewis\.gnucash\Books.  I hadn't noticed the dot before the gnucash
sub-folder name before.  Does that help at all?

Rex