Online banking wizard

danstadler danstadler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 16:47:27 EST 2009

Hello -

I've just run into this same problem, has anyone found a solution?

Based on your prior conversation, I've looked in .qt in my home directory,
and I see the following 2 files:
.qt_plugins_3.3rc.lock
qt_plugins_3.3rc

and nothing else (no qtrc file).

When I try running qtconfig, I get what looks like a configuration editor,
but again the labels all look like little unreadable dots.

Help!

- dan