KDE & OpenSUSE

Mark Stewart mark at indetek.com
Fri Jan 30 21:07:51 EST 2009

I am trying to get GnuCash working on my machine
running openSUSE 11.1 and KDE4. I installed the
Gnome dependancies and am having problems.

1. I have the Account tab, invoice 2001 and invoice
2002 tabs open. When I try to close an invoice tab, the
gui shuts down. When I restart GnuCash it warns me
that the database is already open. I shut the program
down and eliminated the database error but closing the
tabs always crashes the gui.

2. While navigating the File_Open dialog box, every
time I change directory level, the dialog box re-sizes to
a default size.