KDE & OpenSUSE

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Sat Jan 31 20:08:56 EST 2009

BTW, I am always saying: if KDE4 (or any other application) is buggy, being
OpenSuse won't make it any better.  The distro installer warns you about
that.  It is easy to make that assumption when everything comes from the one
place.  If you had to get your KDE4 from kde.org (much as a Windows user
would do) you would naturally put the blame where it belongs - with KDE.

Doug.