Scheduling Transactions.

steve m sm.wander at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 12:13:55 EDT 2009

Good Morning.  Thanks for taking time to read this.

I use the scheduling transactions editor, and set certain transactions to
monthly, from the day I make the payment, and to occur monthly on that day
(i.e. the 15th).  However, everytime I open Gnucash to update my records, a
pop-up says I need to schedule certain transactions.  The transactions I
have scheduled to monthly, all revert back to daily.

I have been using Gnucash for the past few months, and have read the manual,
and browsed through the help topics, and am having trouble with scheduling
transactions.  Any assistance?

Thanks

steve