how best can i customise it to my organisation.

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Tue Jul 7 17:24:22 EDT 2009

On Tue, 7 Jul 2009, sherry muganzi wrote:
> It's a research company specializing in research, training , energy audits
> and consultancy.
>

> We run a number of projects at the same time with a number of partners for
> these projects as well.
>

> Thank you.

Sherry, There isn't enough information given here for us to answer this
question.
We are pleased to know that you are interested, but usually the same
customisations you used on your paper or other electronic accounts will need
to be made. we can advise with how to make them, but we can't really advise
how to choose them.