OFX import

Brad Haack bradhaack at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 23:37:32 EDT 2009

Thanks for the suggestions.  I probably picked the wrong account the 1st
time, so now I'm stuck w/ some cumbersome recovery steps.

At the risk of insulting someone who donated their spare time on this,
this is really poor.  I hope there is a bug report or product
improvement suggestion filed for this.  I'll have a look & file one if
there isn't.  One thing that would help is if there was an option to
view the transaction in a created transactions tab like there is for the
scheduled transactions.

Brad