Help with budget report please

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 12 09:22:17 EDT 2009

Hi

I wish to use the budgeting feature to monitor my expenditure and warn
when overspend is occurring.

I have worked through the docs on budgeting and have generated a
budget with anticipated monthly expenditure on each of the Expense
accounts for the current year (actually I have only done a subset of
accounts at the  moment till I get the concept working).

The budget report then shows me budgeted and actual expenditure for
the whole year on a month by month basis.  I was hoping to be able to
see, for each expense account, the spending to date this year and the
budget to date this year, with a difference figure.  Is this available
somehow?  Perhaps I am going about it all the wrong way once again :)

Colin