Flexible Spending Accounts

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 14:12:09 EDT 2009

The way I did it (which may, or may not be right) is simply had it liability account, every pay check makes a payment into it (so the balance may well be negative if I don't spend much at the start of the year) but then as time goes on in theory the balance will go positive (and hopefully in the end the balance will be 0, otherwise I'll have to do some sort of "throwaway" transaction to essentially zero it out for the next year).

The one thing I'm unclear on (and haven't had to dig into ever) is if I lost/changed my job, and I'd spent more than I'd "accumulated" how does that work?

 - James Duerr

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com
Discover a lost art - play Marbles. May 2004
www.marillion.com